Death Care Industry Links
This page is provided as a service to our customers. If you are an ACS customer and know of links that should be included here, please let us know.
House, Inc., resources for end of life issues.
- Learn Psychology, a guidebook for grief awareness.
Funeral Directors Association, the industry association.
Funeral Directors and Morticians Association, an association
of minority firms.
Cemetery and Funeral Association, originally the trade association
for cemeteries but now more diverse.
Selected Morticians, an industry group.
of the Golden Rule, an industry group.
Yellow Book, an online catalog of funeral homes.
& Boylston, publishers of American Director Magazine and The
American Blue Book of Funeral Directors.
Purple Directory, an online catalog of African American funeral
Internet Cremation Society, an online listing of cremation
Grief Resource Network, a resource and network for the bereaved and businesses serving them.
Casket Company, not just caskets.
- Bright Corp.,
funeral stationery products including blank folder stock.
- Online Counseling Programs, information on becoming a grief counselor.
- Consumer Affairs, a for profit website with reviews of cremation and funeral services.
Funeral Home, a firm that uses a webcam to broadcast services.
- The Recovery Village
, an addiction center that recognizes that grief can be a cause.
- Mesothelioma Center, a resource for dealing with grief from loss caused by asbestos exposure.
- UK Addiction Treatment Centres, an organization treating addiction and grief in the UK.
Stefano, an irreverent page not to be taken seriously.
and Memorial Societies of America, a consumer group.